Circadian rhythm Circadian rhythm

Nice post-rock kinda piece. Reminds me of This Will Destroy You, which is a good thing.

Frolick Frolick

This is really nice.

Jacob responds:

You're really nice. c;

Something in the Way Something in the Way

Instrumentally it sounds like Deftones.

I Am A Tree I Am A Tree

Dat melody

I just absolutely love the line "but my bark is worse than my bite".
A perfect song, if there ever was one.

Circus in the Sky Circus in the Sky

Amazing!

This is nothing short of spectacular. Sounds like Pink Floyd, but more modern and with a little less ego (no drawn-out solos).

Watch the Sky Cover Watch the Sky Cover

Amazing.

I love this cover, it's simply amazing. I looked up the original song and I have to say, you do the song great justice. The vocal work is great, love the harmonies, simple by beautiful guitar, it all just comes together so well.

Morning Coffee Morning Coffee

Nice Bossa Nova

Reminds me a lot of Foo Fighters - Virginia Moon. Even the chords progressions are pretty similar at times. If you would add some vocals similar to those in the song (A male and a female), the song would definately go into my faves.

Urbanus responds:

Hmmm...not a bad idea at all!

Detective Jazz Loop 1 Detective Jazz Loop 1

Oooh!

Really like it, has an awesome noir-ish, spy-ish feel to it. I could totally see this in a "Get Smart!" episode. :D
What software did you use for the bass and drums?

sorohanro responds:

Thanx for review.
The track is mostly made in Reason, just trumpet recorded for real.

Mellow Diddy Mellow Diddy

Awesome

It starts out like a chill song, for sitting back and chilling, but then, once the solo starts, it just turns freaking epic. Seriously, this song would fit perfectly into a movie trailer.

Satoris responds:

Haha, thanks a lot! You make the movie, we'll make the sound track.

Papa Johns Commercial Par Papa Johns Commercial Par

He's a little batshit crazy

I just love the "It even might be Arnold Schwarzeneger! We really can't control what he does anymore." part. It totally got me shitting bricks :D

ForNoReason responds: